4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Amazon.co.uk - Is anybody there?
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Darren
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 6:13 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I've only ever done CD inlays with QuarkXpress, but that was for proper print jobs. I guess thats kind of overkill for your needs.

If you have any kind of DTP program it shouldn't be too hard to set up a quick template for an inlay, its only a couple of rectangles after all.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by DarrenSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
John R
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 6:25 am (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Justin wrote:
, but does anyone know any good any software for CD Inserts/covers that I can create and print off, I got something with Nero, but it's not great to be honest.

Any Ideas?

Try http://www.bomatech.com/ i use it sometimes and it works OK..Could also try a search round the download sites as there is plenty of free stuff as well..

randalmcalister
Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 8:56 pm (20 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Justin,

To answer your question i would give them a bit more time, it's still early days yet.
However i have a similar situation. I'm now waiting about a month since Amazon e-mailed me claiming my order was dispatched. I've ordered from the american website (Amazon.com). I've oerdered from them before, they're usually very good. I'm at the point where i need to either speak to them by phone or e-mail them. You mentioned phoning them in your message, can you send me the phone number please? Even if it's only the Amazon.co.uk number, it will be very usefull. I've searched their website, and can't find any contact phone number or e-mail address. The e-mail addresses they use when they send you an e-mail after you have placed an order are automated i believe. So i don't think they are of any use to me, i'ld just be talking to a computer!

Please send me the phone number?

Thanks,

Randal.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by randalmcalisterSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 6:01 am (20 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I sure hope Justin has his order now, nearly a year later Very Happy

How did you get your order sent? By surface mail? If so it could take a long time...

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page Previous  1, 2