4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Internet Download
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
WebEgo
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 2:42 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Click here to download the Internet Laughing

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 6:57 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

LoL Laughing Laughing But I think it is not the right place to post this Exclamation
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by WebSketcherSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 6:59 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

You're right WebSketcher!

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 7:01 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

The Ex-F2S Forum is the closest thing we have to a general forum. I don't think it's doing any harm Smile

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 7:02 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Cool I agree, but then again I have always had a soft spot for Orion. Especially that shiny bit around edge... Rolling Eyes

It has been said,
"If you want something done, give it to a busy man..."

"I beg you...LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by oksteveSend Personal MessageSend email
WebSketcher
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 7:04 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

You're right WebEgo !
May be it is time to suggest a General Discussion Forum (in the Suggestion Forum) Wink
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by WebSketcherSend Personal MessageSend email
WebEgo
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 7:08 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Anonymous wrote:

Just a suggestion... Why not add some general forums so that we can chat freely?

Already has been.

But I not sure if Daniel or Peter were up for it Question

Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 7:11 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Don't really know what the status of that request is. I'm all for it, but the messages would have to be deleted every week or so, so as not to use up too much space.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 7:16 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Daniel wrote:

Don't really know what the status of that request is. I'm all for it, but the messages would have to be deleted every week or so, so as not to use up too much space.

Can't ask fairer than that! A week would be fine. It'll keep the kids off the streets Very Happy

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 10:12 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I vote for it Daniel Razz
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: