4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Anyone here get billed for their hosting through PaySystems?
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:10 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I'm just wondering if you've been having anything weird going on this month, because I certainly am!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:12 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I'd never heard of them until now!

In my experience, most hosts these days use PayPal or 2Checkout.

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:15 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Well they're much bigger, and have been around a lot longer than PayPal and 2CheckOut.com, they used to go under the name of Revecom, if you have heard of them?

Just Strange things going on, like getting two reciepts for this months payment, and getting billed on October 24th, and November 11th, when it should be 30 days between payments.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:16 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Ah, yes, I have heard of Revecom.

Have you tried contacting your host about this?

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:20 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Daniel wrote:
Ah, yes, I have heard of Revecom.

Have you tried contacting your host about this?

Yeah, I have contacted my host, and it's in the process of being sorted :

Quote:
EcommerceDiscovery Support Team Said :
Hi Justin

There might be some problem with paysystems because for the last few days we received no recurring charges. Then today, we received something like 50 recurring charges. Please allow me 48-72hours to investigate. If you got double billed for some months, or today we will issue a refund.

Regards

Josh C.
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:21 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I'm just wondering if it's a paysystems wide thing, or it's just my hosts paysystems account that is playing up.
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:22 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I would ask at WebHostingTalk. (In fact someone might have asked already) I'm sure someone there has this problem if it's affecting everyone at PaySystems.

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:25 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Daniel wrote:
I would ask at WebHostingTalk. (In fact someone might have asked already) I'm sure someone there has this problem if it's affecting everyone at PaySystems.

Yeah, the thing is I recieved two reciepts for my monthly payment today, instead of the usual one, but my last billing was October 24th, so there should not be another one due to a similar time this month, but I've been billed early, and by the looks of it - twice.
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:27 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

That's why I prefer manual payment Smile. Means I can keep track of what's going on, even though it's a little more work.

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:34 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Daniel wrote:
That's why I prefer manual payment Smile. Means I can keep track of what's going on, even though it's a little more work.

I can keep track too through the cardholder centre on paysystems.com, it's not a question of a reciept and nothing else, there is a customer area on their website where you can manage transactions.
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: