4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Cyberwing plans
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
token
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 9:09 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

There isn't anything better than Cyberwing that I can find, I'll join up--the Pleske Plan 5 is best for me, at 100 mb. Someone here, I believe Daniel Jarret, is offering a plan as a reseller, is there anything about it that would be better, or should I go ahead on my own?

Ken
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by tokenSend Personal Message
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 9:14 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

AFAIK 4WH aren't a reseller at the moment, not sure if they will become one either.

If you sign up though can you put 4webhelp.net as the referrer, that way Cyberwings will see that they are have something to gain by sponsoring 4WH and hopefully will continue to do so Smile

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 12:18 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

We are NOT Cyberwings resellers. We only ask that you quote us as your referrer if you sign up. We're not wanting to earn any money in this deal.

Scammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 6:05 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

This above post is true :) 4WebHelp earns nothing from Cyberwings except our continued hosting & support - which they would get anyway. We do NOT require them to:

1) Falsely support our services
2) Post ads about us on their forums
3) Lie and say they like us - we want people to like us BECAUSE of our services!

OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by CyberwingsSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteAOL Instant Messenger
Gandalf
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 7:41 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Quote:
we want people to like us BECAUSE of our services!

We do, Shawn, we do. Wink

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 10:31 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Did 4webhelp get any free bucks from referalls last weekend?? Laughing

Garth Farley
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by Garth FarleySend Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 10:52 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Quote:
Did 4webhelp get any free bucks from referalls last weekend??

Cyberwings wrote:

4WebHelp earns nothing from Cyberwings

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 10:56 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Kiidding Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Garth Farley
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by Garth FarleySend Personal Message
WebEgo
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 4:42 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Cyberwings are currently not accepting new accounts. However I have e-mailed them and they will be open for business in 3-7 days (If anyone is interested) Smile

Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 5:45 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Yeah, that's because they're in the process of moving to their own datacenter, in Maine, which will mean they will be able to offer dedicated IPs (I think), and more bandwidth on each account.

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 8:55 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Quote:
they will be able to offer dedicated IPs (I think)

Which means SSL support is only a heartbeat away! Yeah! Cool

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: