4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

MSN Messenger Sounds .. again !
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Richard
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 10:50 am (21 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I'm still having the problems with MSN Messenger and it's sounds. However, I have found something else. I have Windows 98. If I sign into my account with my password, when my PC loads and I use MSN Messenger, the sounds don't work. If I just click on Cancel and use MSN Messenger through that mode, the sounds seem to work great. Anyone had a simular problem or know what it could be ?

Thanks Smile
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by RichardSend Personal Message
Reiner
Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:16 am (21 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

hey richard, i have exact the same problem as you. I've even tried to install my sound card again and again. Nothing works. I do have windows XP though. But my problem also expands to other applications. I don't hear a sound from any program, even flash movies(!). I can only hear mp3's and movies. It's very annoying and I'm out of fresh ideas... Confused
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by ReinerSend Personal Message
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:55 am (21 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

What sound card do you have?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Reiner
Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:58 pm (21 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I have a Creative SB Live! Value soundcard...
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by ReinerSend Personal Message
Sean II
Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:59 pm (20 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I'm having the same problem with the same sound card and using Win XP. Please Advise!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by Sean IISend Personal MessageSend email
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: