4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

PHP Guestbook
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
JointComms
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 6:01 pm (21 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Anyone know of a good guestbook. Easy for the dummies like myself to install and as good as this BB2.

Thanks
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JointCommsSend Personal MessageSend email
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 6:03 pm (21 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

http://www.proxy2.de - Advanced Guestbook

Check out a demo @ http://www.koponline.cc/guestbook/
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
JointComms
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 11:33 pm (21 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Thanks for the links Justin
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JointCommsSend Personal MessageSend email
selpaw
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 12:40 am (21 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

XeoBook is good.

http://xeoman.com/

Selpaw Web Directory
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by selpawSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
jayant
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 7:48 am (21 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

How 'bout writing a guestbook script yourself. Its very easy to write.
See Writing a simple guestbook script using DBX. The guestbook tutorial is for DBX a SQL queried XML database system written in PHP. Its very small in size. Get DBX. The advantage will be that you won't be required to have MySQL etc. on the server and will be saving a lot of bucks. That apart the existing MySQL,Sybase,DB2,PostGRE SQl,.... scripts can be easily ported to DBX and vice versa.

GZip/ Page Compression Test
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jayantSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
JointComms
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 1:35 pm (21 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Thanks Jayant - wish I could but, unfortunately, except for minor adjustments to code I have absolutely no coding experience and I'm a total nincumpoop.

Thanks however for the link I will spend some time there.
JC
jayant
Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 9:20 am (21 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

JointComms wrote:
Thanks Jayant - wish I could but, unfortunately, except for minor adjustments to code I have absolutely no coding experience and I'm a total nincumpoop.

Thanks however for the link I will spend some time there.
JC

its actually quite easy. all code is ready given there. you just need to copy it in files as described over there.

GZip/ Page Compression Test
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jayantSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: