4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Domain with Domain Ownership Protection
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
aditd
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:55 pm (12 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Does anyone know how to find the owner that has a domain with Ownership Protection?
Some one told me that he found something like this because in the time between registration and enabling the protection ownership the details are available and records are being made.

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by aditdSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
plusplus
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:45 pm (12 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

As far as i know you need a legal paper to get the info or you must be a law enforcement official conducting an investigation.

█ cPanel Hosting - Real Cloud Virtual Servers - Dedicated Servers - Cloudlinux - Cloudflare - SSL Certificates - TRUSTe
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by plusplusSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
b2netsolutions
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:51 am (12 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I don't know but I think it's possible to get to know.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by b2netsolutionsSend Personal Message
paviya
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am (11 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

aditd wrote:
Does anyone know how to find the owner that has a domain with Ownership Protection?
Some one told me that he found something like this because in the time between registration and enabling the protection ownership the details are available and records are being made.

I think it's impossible.If you need info about domain ownership details,you will need any legal notice.So without any legal notice you can't get domain owner details.when it's possible,if domain owner doesn't register domain name under private domain name registration,you can easily trace by using whois lookup tool like whoisxy.com otherwise you can't trace domain ownership details.Good Luck.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by paviyaSend Personal Message
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: