4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Content Managment Systems
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
NovaWolf
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 6:21 am (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hello,
I was wondering whats the smallest, fastest, CMS out there? I utterly hate PHP-Nuke and most forks that I have seen. Any suggestions on a small, fast, CMS? Also one thats easily redesigned/skinned.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by NovaWolfSend Personal Message
JdS
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 8:25 am (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

how's ur German? if u're still looking, i found one but "how-to's" are more complete in German... otherwise i think, it's one of the best out there.

'New script on the Block' - GIDtopsites
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JdSSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Gandalf
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 12:50 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Uhm, how about writing your own CMS in PHP with MySQL? There's a great tutorial at http://www.mysql.com/articles/ddws/index.html which practically takes you by the hand. It may take a bit longer, but in the end you'll know everything you need to in order to code your own CMS - and make it as small, fast and customizable as you like.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 4:47 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Dont know a word of german, but i could use a translator or guess as to what it says Smile

And as for making my own..hmm..im not a good php programmer, most advanced thing i ever made was a guestbook..wich had no features at all..but i will check it out.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by NovaWolfSend Personal Message
JdS
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 6:27 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Embarassed

in my haste, i forgot to leave the link.

hope it's what u're looking for...

'New script on the Block' - GIDtopsites
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JdSSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: