4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

IBFORUMS Beta 1 Released
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 1:21 am (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Bye Bye phpBB, the true king of forums is now here, well in my oponion anyway, much faster than phpbb, and I didn't think it was possible, but it looks like it is, check it out over @ ibforums.com
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 6:08 am (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I wouldn't say it's the king of all forums yet. But then it might be SOME day Smile

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 3:57 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I think its ugly...

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 4:20 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Very easy to modify though, I'm already half way through doing a skin, and you only need to upload one 32kb file to install it Smile
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 4:25 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Im stickin with yabb se anyway... ok it shows its age but its fast and I cant be bothered confusing everyone Cool

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: