4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Cyberwings Hosting Plans
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
WebSketcher
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 2:37 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

token wrote:
I signed up about the same time as WebSketcher

Welcome to the Club Exclamation Wink Laughing
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by WebSketcherSend Personal MessageSend email
token
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 4:16 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Thanks, same to you Very Happy
My site just now came in, yippee Very Happy Very Happy
http://www.crwoodturner.com/
How about you,WebSketcher?

Ken
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by tokenSend Personal Message
WebSketcher
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:19 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Congrats token Very Happy
Mine is not yet ready, I have to wait until DNS are propagated. But it is accessible now (hosted on f2s). In fact, it is my little sister's web site community. I'm the CGI/PHP/MySQL webmaster there. I do some Flash anim too Razz
Here's the url : www.pokemaitres.com (in French)
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by WebSketcherSend Personal MessageSend email
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 3:33 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

WS, I'v just done a whois on that domain and the dns servers dont seem to be ones for cyberwings?

GREEN.IDIRECTIONS.COM 216.148.221.141
ORANGE.IDIRECTIONS.COM 216.148.213.142

??

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 4:19 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I think Idirections are the nameservers for Namezero.

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 4:28 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Yes, It was a namezero domain name but we buy it now (about 2 weeks) since the site became important and f2s announced the end of their free services. I'm still waiting the answer from namezero regarding DNS.
We alredeady moved to CW and I made the most changes to my scripts Very Happy
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 10:59 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hmm I'd try contacting NZ again. Changes to DNS servers should show up instantly in a whois(mine do when I change them with 123-reg) so it doesn't look like they have made any changes yet.

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
WebSketcher
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 12:04 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Yes Ben, I think I have to contact them again !!
May be the phone support is better. I'll try... It was my fault, if I paid 10$
for my domain name last year Exclamation Mad
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 12:34 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Namezero are little sod's I'm currentley taking out a domain dispute policy with them as they will not change my whois info for a domain that I just paid for, also they normally take a few weeks to reply to support, avoid these losers, they are a joke
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
WebSketcher
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 8:03 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Why they will not change your Whois infos ? You paid them for 1 year Exclamation You are a Plus member !!
According to their FAQ, when you're a Plus member, you can leave NZ at any time. I agree that it takes something like 6 weeks for the administrative things but it is your domain now and you do whatever you want with it Surprised
Btw, I changed my Whois infos immediately after I paid for the plus service and the changes was made 1 or 2 days later in the Network Solutions db.
Cyberwings
Scammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 6:01 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

SO.... how is everyone here liking the services that we offer at Cyberwings? ;-)

OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by CyberwingsSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteAOL Instant Messenger
WebSketcher
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 7:00 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Until now, I love CW's both services and support, you're the Best Very Happy Very Happy
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 6:22 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Cyberwings wrote:

SO.... how is everyone here liking the services that we offer at Cyberwings? Wink

Fantastic so far Smile

Red and White Kop
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page Previous  1, 2