4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Please visit here::
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
ted_chou12
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:26 pm (17 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

NetFriending is a very new community, I am trying to gain visitor's permenant memberships, however, no one seems to be interested in joining the site, I dont know what the problem is. NetFriending.com is a social networking site, therefore, it allows you to make new friends and friends connections...etc, it has your own guestbooks blogs, and photo uploads, and you will be able to modify your blog and guestbook layouts, so the functions are quite developed, also, it has a forum allows user to chat together, friend requests and pms are also available there, so I dont know what the problem is, I do have visitors, but they dont register for the service, it is completely free and you will never be charged of at any cost.

Link: http://netfriending.com

Please tell me what the problem is...

Ted
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by ted_chou12Send Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: