4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Good PHP5 web host
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
php4ever
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:08 am (18 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi, I'm looking for a good PHP5 web host. Any recommendations. I was considering http://www.powweb.com. I was also thinking about a company called http://nexcess.net/. All I want to do is get up to speed with PHP5 and OOP.

I welcome all comments and opinions.

Thank you.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by php4everSend Personal Message
adam
Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:56 am (18 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Searching for the two companies on Google shows some interesting stuff. I would stay away from PowWeb, for starters their plan is ridiculous - they can't possibly provide that much bandwidth and disk space to everyone (especially at those prices). There also seem to be quite a few complaints about them floating around.

Nexcess is the complete opposite. They seem reliable (can't find very many complaints about them) and professional. And their plans / prices are reasonable. If it was a choice between those two, Nexcess seems like the obvious choice.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:22 am (18 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi There php4ever

Not meaning to blow our own trumpet but we provide PHP5 hosting for many UK developers and designers.

If you like I can provide you with some of our client contact details so you may ask them what they think of us Very Happy

We currently use PHP 5.0.3 (CGI mode) with Cpanel on red hat linux enterprise runing from HP DL360 servers on shared accounts.

Our website is (wesh dot co dot uk) and our smallest hosting plan is £24 per year for 50mb with 512mb bandwidth per month. That plan is aimed mainly at the smaller websites of only a few pages or designers looking to try us out without breaking the bank and we also offer 30 day money back.

Last edited by WESH-UK on Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by WESH-UKSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
liuxyon
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:05 pm (18 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

now Just my server for friends and my site.
I can offer PHP5.05, MYSQL4.14 and newest phpmyadmin,zend so on. Windows 2003 Enterprise server. 100G+ bandwith more. If your will, we can talk about this price so on.

And we are using the server for myself. If your will buy, then your can try it.

I can offer ENOM and Xinnet domain.

my site : www.ongod.org
user site: www.bo-blog.com
www.12s.cn
www.tuo-tuo.com
www.paine7.com

Regards

no bandwidth limited ^:^
Domain Parking
email: info at ongod.org
ongod.org
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by liuxyonSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's WebsiteYahoo Messenger
jamesrayhan
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:41 am (18 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hello All

Looking PHP5 webhost i have the right one for you check it out
http://www.webhosting-rated.com

james
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jamesrayhanSend Personal Message
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: