4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

how to set mail autoresponder, only once.
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
fitpedia
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:41 pm (17 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

hello, can you please help me, I really need it. I have a cpanel with all that mail gadgets. I dont know how to create autoresponder,so that I can check my customers valid emails. When I set autoresponder on one of my emails, and then customer replays to it - then AGAIN he will get my resonder message. And will driving in circle! Is there anything I can do to him receve only ONE my automessage?

Can I combine forward and responder somehow. Or configure autoresponder to only respond once?

PS. Webmaster sorry for mailing you , didnt know for this forum.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by fitpediaSend Personal Message
adam
Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:36 pm (17 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

As far as I know, cPanel does attempt to prevent such loops but I guess it doesn't always work. There's not much you can do about that (which is part of why I would never recommend that someone use auto-responders).

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:52 pm (17 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Thanks,
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by fitpediaSend Personal Message
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: