4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

www.templategarden.net website templates store
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
www.templategarden.net
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:33 pm (18 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Dear forum members,

I am the owner of templategarden.NET, a website template store that deals mainly in templatemonster templates. I am currently offering a 20% discount on all templatemonster template purchases, and I think I will be keeping this offer for quite some time. At this point I would like to clarify that I do not indent to provoke or to "steal" visitors for this forum, since as I see you also have a 20% discount on templatemonster templates, and I congratulate you for such an initiative!
My coming here is strictly on the basis of hearing opinions regarding my website. It has been up for quite some time, and it's success hasn't fully met my expectations. I have visited other forums to get some feedback, each have pointed out some details, but it's just that. Details.
After fixing them, still much is left to be desired concerning sales on a monthly basis. I know it is hard to cope in the website templates market, but I guessed designing an easy to navigate, enjoyable to the eye website and providing with some initiative, such as the 20% templatemonster discount, would do the trick. But it hasn't.
Can you please tell what am I doing wrong? Is it the design?Doesn't it look professional? Is it the layout, the words I'm using? Is there anything I could do to promote it that I haven' done?Sad
my website is
www.templategarden.net
Thanks everybody
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by www.templategarden.netSend Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:00 pm (18 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I like your overall design. I don't think there's anything wrong there. The only thing is your home page seems a little "busy": you may be trying to cram in too much information into a small space. I felt a little overwhelmed at first.

The link "Templatemonster templates" on the home page doesn't go anywhere - I found this a little confusing.

I don't mean to be rude, but customers generally don't like blatant exaggeration:
Quote:
Thank you for visiting templategarden, the most popular destination for web templates. Since its launch, thousands of visitors have become our loyal customers, in recognition to our sincere quest for quality and value.
Try to write something closer to what you feel, and what your website is trying to accomplish, something less generic.

What do you mean by "Templatemonster official reseller"? Are you just indicating that the templates are legally purchased, and not bought and then resold?

Out of curiosity, what kind of sales figures are you getting? You say you're surprised by them, but remember that most of your customers will simply be taken from Templatemonster itself, or another reseller, so all you can really do is increase this share. People who have never bought TM templates before will most likely find TM first, simply because of its media exposure, so you will get few new customers who have never heard of TM.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:26 pm (17 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hello,

I suggest you to offer some sort of free service or scripts something related so people continue to come to your site time after time

Regards!

Tlgst. Maurice V

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: