4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Two Tone Background without frames
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
genkidave
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:45 am (19 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

OK, I'm hoping that this question has not come up. I'm hoping even more that what I'm asking for help with is POSSIBLE without having to use frames.

PROBLEM: Shocked

Is it possible for css to create a two tone color page without frames.

EXAMPLE: Idea

One half of the page (50%) is WHITE (#FFFFFF), the other have of the page (other 50%) RED (#FF0000)

No borders, headers, footnotes, NADA. Just two colors (White|Red). The rest I can figure out myself.

Is this possible?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by genkidaveSend Personal Message
Robert Wellock
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:27 am (19 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

In general no it may be possible with z-index but I'd use a background image or even try background-position. The problem is most CSS values don't allow percentages.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:05 pm (16 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

May want to look at some "free css templates" and see if they have what you are looking for, and if so download them and look at the code under - view - source code
You can put "free CSS Templates" or "free CSS Generators" in search of your browser
hope this helps
falcon

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: