4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Authoretica.com v3
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Melter
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:27 pm (19 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Here's a redesign of my site and the third in about 2 years, hopefully third time lucky Smile . The site is powered by e107 and now has a full css theme. I've tested it in IE win and Firefox win so if ppl can tell me what browser they're using it will help identify any problems. Any feedback would be welcome. Thanks.

www.authoretica.com

OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by MelterSend Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:30 am (19 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Nice design, Melter Smile.

For consistency, you should really be using the same logo on your forums as on the main site, or a similar one (based on the original).

It's also a shame to have to sign up twice: once for your CMS, and once for your forums...

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:55 am (19 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi, don't know if you noticed the newspost I have on my site about the forum? Basically I was using phpbb2 for the forum before my decision to convert the rest of the site over to e107 some many months ago. I then altered the forum to suit the new look of the site and this is what you see now. Now that I've redesigned again I've to decide whether to change the forum's looks again or drop it and start again with el07's integrated forum, as you point out it is a bit of a pain for ppl to have to register twice. Rolling Eyes

OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by MelterSend Personal Message
adam
Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:03 pm (19 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

very nice design Smile my only suggestion is that you change where the date and number of comments are displayed - they look kind of out of place; I personally think they would look better if they were made smaller and placed in line with the 'Posted by...' part.

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: