4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Dream Host
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
gopper
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:26 am (20 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

All comments are taken well.. also please comment on the hosting info..

E.G. dont you think .... Ftp accounts are too much? / too little?

www.dreamhost.cjb.net

OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by gopperSend Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:09 am (20 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

- I think the address says it all: dreamhost.cjb.net. But I'll still give you a few comments.

- From that I would guess you are a teenager (not that that's a crime, I am too, but I'm not in the hosting business), and that you are clearly lacking money. Therefore I wouldn't ever consider buying hosting from you - whatever kind of site you have.

- As to FTP accounts, 5 is fine. Most will use 1, but it doesn't hurt you to offer 5. I would offer more email accounts though.

- This is a bit of a joke, isn't it?
Quote:
All accounts come with a free domain. www.username.cjb.net

- I'm not sure that phpBB takes up only 0.07 MB as you say on this page: http://www.dreamhost.cjb.net/forumhosting.html Might want to check that, because the installation package itself is about 0.7 MB, and it's obviously compressed. Probably likewise for Invision Board, but I'm no expert.

- The "professional hosting" link on your hosting pages has a typo, and therefore leads to a 404 error.

- The fact that your contact page is the same as the home page is none too reassuring (same for Tech Support too).

[I've deleted your many spam messages. Consider yourself lucky not to be banned.]

[Edit: I've just followed one of your order links and it goes to web-mania. Are you one of their resellers? I can't figure out why you badmouthed them in your earlier posts...]

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 11:27 am (19 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Laughing
no doubt you have a very good site.But a free domain for a hosting company.Common man grow up you need to be pro when ur doing a buisness like that.So i would suggest you to do so.Also it looks that you are a reseller for some other company.I am also into hosting buisness so i understand the value of such things which shows you professional.

Anyway your site looks cool.Good work.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by vijayonlineSend Personal MessageSend email
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: