4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

WEB HOSTING KINGS in the WordPress World!
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Ken24
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:46 pm (9 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

IN MY LAST THREAD I PROMISED 2 REVIEWS ABOUT OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCES I HAVE SEEN. THIS IS THE SECOND...

WP Engine is a WordPress Genius ... They offer an unbelievable product, the Security, Support and the experience you will receive from this them is amazing!! If you are looking for true WordPress experts you may look no further, WP Engine now services 20 million visitors a day!

This is a company that specializes in what they do, WordPress is what they do….and they do it well. You will be provided with support by WordPress experts and moving from your current provider to WP Engine will be done very smoothly and quickly too should you need such a service.

The services start at $29.00/mo including UNLIMITED DATA TRANSFER 25 000 VISITORS PER MONTH TO YOUR SITE (that = good marketing for your business) 10GB STORAGE This package is recommended for personal Websites or start up 1 man businesses etc, there are packages for bigger Businesses that DEMAND more Online presence. They are the Professional and Business Packages. Going into this you can have peace of mind as the Offers have a 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!! Should you feel the service was not up to Scratch. Click Below and try them out for yourself. webhosting.siterubix.com [/i]

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: