4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Aaron aarrives
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
altyfc
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:09 pm (20 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hello all

I'm new here. Allow me to introduce myself!

I am Aaron the Aardvark, partial to the odd ant here and there, and enjoy running a few niche specific search engines.

[admin edit] no ads please [/admin edit]

Each also has a directory and forums associated with it. Looking forward to meeting you all here, and exchanging views and ideas.

Best wishes

Aaron

jayant
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:59 pm (20 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

no ads please. you have the sig and we have a proper system in place for ads to be shown hence kindly dont post messages with such content

GZip/ Page Compression Test
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jayantSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:31 pm (20 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Each one Spams as well, do I really want to know every time a user visits my site through your site, cos I get this email far too many times per week for my liking.

Though I would say, this is the first time I've actually met a spammer in a forum, so it's kinda a new experience for myself, but what I would say is this, Spam is Evil, and this kind of thing isn't on!

I recieve loads of these per week for the last few months!

Quote:
Good news! We have just sent you another visitor.
BluesWeb.co.uk
http://www.bluesweb.co.uk/

They searched for: Soccer:Domestic:Professional

If you would like to learn how you can get more visitors from your link on AardvarkSport.net, please take a look at http://www.aardvarksport.net/morehits

Alternatively, if you wish to track the visitors to your Web site that come from AardvarkTravel.net as well as other sites, check out the simple but sophisticated tracking device that is available at http://www.aardvarktracking.net

Aaron the Aardvark

AardvarkTravel.net Sport Search Engine
http://www.aardvarksport.net
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
altyfc
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:31 pm (20 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Some welcome. Mad

jayant, I was only introducing myself and telling you all what I did.

And Justin, if you don't want those message, simply unsubscribe (or don't submit in the first place - we tell you we'll send updates which you can unsubscribe from at the time of submission).

I'm clearly unwelcome here... so I'll tottle off elsewhere. I am a member of plenty of other forums, and haven't received this kind of response on any of the others.

Aaron

Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:03 pm (20 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Although I'm just guessing, maybe Justin didn't submit his site to your search engine? [Sorry, this is just a guess from an observer and I could very well be wrong Smile]

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:30 pm (20 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

The sites listed in our search engines come from submissions only, no other source. If he hasn't, then someone has - and if he wants his listing removed, he can simply PM me here, and I'll be glad to oblige.

Aaron

Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:56 pm (20 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I never submitted my site to you at all, believe me, thats not the description I would use for my site anyway, I have a standard template when submitting to search engines or having my links on sites, so it certainly wasn't me.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
altyfc
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:35 pm (20 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Well, I'm sorry but I just don't know then.

Would you like the entry removed? Or would you like to supply a preferred description?

Just let me know and I'll sort it out for you.

Aaron

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: