4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Internet Explorer Memory Problem
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
rrathi
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:29 pm (20 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi,

I am facing some problem with my Java . Whenever I try to play Chess or any game on Internet which uses Java applet, my computer uses whole lot of memory. It uses around 140 K of memory. My computer screen start to flcutate. And when I try to open another window it automatically shuts down. I have deleted my temporary folders reduced the size of temp folders but still the same problem. I have installed Java once again but still the same problem occured. I am using Toshiba 2.4 Ghz of processor and memory is 512 Mhz.

Does any one have the solution for this problem.
Thank U.
Rolling Eyes
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by rrathiSend Personal Message
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:36 pm (20 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

You using Sun Java? If so this is the problem, it may be real Java, but it's notorious for making IE unstable, and I personally wouldn't use it with IE.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: