4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Scott's Quality Translations
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
scottd78
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:29 pm (20 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi,

I would appreciate a review of my web site. When the site is viewed with some text sizes, there is a problem with the spacing.
An extra space is added when a sentence begins at the beginning of a line. The site addreess is http://www.4sqt.com. Would greatly appreciate help. Thanks.

Scott
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by scottd78Send Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
woodshop
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:42 pm (20 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Your site has a neat logical layout. One thing that might help is I noticed you used Jpegs for some of your graphics such as the title banner along the top, if you used a gif instead the banner would look sharper and load faster. Use jpegs for photos and images with lots of colour, and use gifs for smaller images with fewer colours.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:00 pm (20 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi Woodshop,

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate your help!

Scott Very Happy
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by scottd78Send Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
scottd78
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:15 pm (20 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi Woodshop,

Did you notice that the site seemed to load slowly at all for you? If you think that changing the files to .gifs would be a big help, do you think you would be able to help me with this?
Thanks.

Scott
JohnScott
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:06 am (20 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I'd add more graphics. .. Lookas good though.

Cool

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: