4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Hosting News
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
JohnScott
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:09 am (20 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

http://www.v7n.com/

Currently working on this one. I haven't got my mind made up about the css - what do you think?

Last edited by JohnScott on Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JohnScottSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:53 am (20 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

That's a nice design you've got there Smile

Your code is very untidy though. Things to do: put all tags and attributes in lowercase, and put quotes around values (border="1" and not border=1).

There's not much CSS so I don't really know what you want commenting on...

Not sure if RackShack will appreciate the article you've got on them though Wink

Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:44 am (20 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

just to expand on what daniel said: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.internet-hosting-report.com%2F

valid html is happy html Smile

I love the design though Very Happy

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:02 am (20 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Yeah - I'm not a coder. I got a PHP guy working on it now. I just took the code (HTML) and broke it into pieces and put each piece in its own PHP file. All the graphics are done by a guy named Juggopop. He does great work. I especially like what he did with phpBB for the forums on Internet-Marketing-Research.net. Very Happy

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:26 pm (20 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Someone doesnt like rackshack, did you buy a $25 ssl cert and mess it up and they wouldn't refund you? Wink

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
JohnScott
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:21 am (20 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

LOL. No, it was a case of continued billing months after cancelling the account.

http://www.v7n.com/ev1-rackshack.php

They are pretty good at losing hard drives, too. That and accidentally reclaiming hard drives (mistook the hard drive for that of a customer who had cancelled his account.)

Overall, RackShack/ EV1 is the sloppiest host I've ever used. We moved to ServerBeach and couldn't be happier. Very Happy

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: