4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Site Under Development
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
disciple
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:05 pm (20 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hello Everyone,

I have lurked around and read much of what this site has to offer. I like it alot!

I have recently ventured out and began a small reselling business. I plan to have the site totally ready in the next 2-3 weeks but would like some other eyes to look and evaluate. Please click the link below my name.

Please give me any comments, suggestions or ideas you may have concerning this site.

Thanks in advance.

Rick
Christian Family Host

Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:02 pm (20 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi Rick,

Welcome to the forums!

A few comments:
  • Space on the Believe plan: 300 MG ? Wink
  • Transfer Allocation: unmetered - I think everyone will tell you that it's not a good idea. If you wish to tell visitors that they'll never need all you offer, simply put down X gb and then put a note saying that most sites only use Y gb (Y being much smaller than X).
  • IMAP, POP3, etc...: might be worth stating that these are accounts (which are unmetered).
  • Linking to a demo of cPanel might be nice
  • Might be better to replace $0.00 with FREE as it stands out more Smile
  • Not sure the blue links in your nav menu go with the rest of your colour scheme

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: