4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Need a questionaire script
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:44 pm (20 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Does anyone know one? Don't refer me to hotscripts as I have been there and done that and can't find anything to suit my needs, I basically need something which I can run a 10 question questionaire on, and can be customised to suit the design of Freedom2Support, as I need to get opinions on how the site works and how it can be improved, but it doesn't work very well to just put a forum topic up.

It also must be able to collect the results and present them to me, I'm not too bothered if it's in graphic form or text form, but it must be able to do this.

Anyone got ANY ideas?

Thanks
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Darren
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:49 pm (20 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Will the answers to the questions just be free text or some kind of multiple choice?

if its just text answers couldn't you knock up a quick form that just emails you the results?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by DarrenSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:27 pm (20 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I was going to do multiple choise if I could, I would knock up a quick form with multiple choice and mysql database intergration and add the answers up manually, but I just dont think I'll have the time to code it as time is pretty much limited at the moment, I've seen some decent scripts on hotscripts etc, but the only ones that are decent see, to be very expensive.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
jayant
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:41 pm (20 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

sure u looked up
http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Tests_and_Quizzes/

something i used lot ago and is shareware. maybe he will donate one to u, ask him.
http://www.stargraphx.com/scripts/php/starxtest.php

GZip/ Page Compression Test
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jayantSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: