4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Guys check out my site
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Masam
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:46 pm (20 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Very Happy Hello i m masam mahmood, Surprised ik ben masam mahmood. Razz i m doing Bsc. software engineering, Cool lots of works in graphics and in programming. well my hobbies are swimming, Cool football, surfing net and exploring things. i would like to share my website with you guys. please check and dont forget to reply me thanks.
Any body who wants to like a good friendship whole heartedly, i really apreciated. please once again dont forget to email me. Arrow

www.geocities.com/jolly9jolly

best regards
Masam Mahmood Mr. Green Wink
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by MasamSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's WebsiteYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 9:51 am (20 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

If you're planning on selling a product (in this case a service), you've really got to get rid of all the spelling mistakes and familiarity on your website. The same goes for hosting on Geocities Wink. I think you've also got to make up your mind whether you want the site to be a professional site or a personal site, so either get rid of the photos or get rid of the rest.

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: