4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Sod IPB buying out phpBB, We're getting bought out! LMAO
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:34 am (20 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Apparentley we're selling off for high profit to a consortium!

http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=f2s&Number=880380&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=

Then I get called a greedy ****!:

http://www.freedom2support.net/index.php?act=ST&f=8&t=1146&s=3f10bfc59a41308a4550cdd2239fa8b2

Did you have any such weird moments when running users.f2s? Just I found it really funny!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:43 pm (20 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

So what's this about something becoming clear in the morning? Are you going to tell us something new or are you just going to explain the situation again?

BTW we never had that kind of problem at F2S Laughing

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:51 pm (20 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

The something in the morning was the statement in the news forum of Freedom2Support, basically telling them that we had turned it down, i found it funny though that someone had said we had sold it only 2-3 minutes after we had an enquiry, let alone a sale, obviously must have been someone on the company who wanted to purchase it that leaked it!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:07 pm (20 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Sorry - your newsletter went into my deleted files and I just saw it now Very Happy

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:17 am (20 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

What I want to know is who have you upset lately Very Happy

And I hope that his style of writing is put on for effect, if not he's in serious trouble in the real world Neutral

OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by thetribeSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: