4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Web Hosting Solution for old F2S account holders
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
niallfleming
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 9:57 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

a couple of weeks ago now, i found this great web host - www.freeola.com they give you 20Mb of space, cgi, php, online settings, the only snag is having to use their dialup to upload and keep account open - but u only have to dialup once every 3 months

unfortunately they don't have mySql access - but u can use freesql.org? to do that anyway.

you can pick from 1000 subdomains and stick your username in it - ie mine is www.niallfleming.wizkids.co.uk - pretty cool i thought, just as gd as F2S and if u register a domain with them for £9.99 .co.uk/.org.uk they give u unlimited web and email space! what an offer, don't miss out!!

N. any probs drop me an email: webmaster@niallfleming.co.uk I'm always glad to help.

since F2S (bar stewards) shut down the free hosting!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by niallflemingSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's WebsiteMSN Messenger
niallfleming
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:33 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Quote:
You should only post this on one forum.

Good Hosts!

yeah but it applied to more than one, i don't want anyone to miss out on this great offer. N.

since F2S (bar stewards) shut down the free hosting!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by niallflemingSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's WebsiteMSN Messenger
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:34 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

freesql.org is not accepting new members, I tried earlier today
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: