4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Downtime Tomorrow (Wednesday 22/10)
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:56 am (20 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

4WebHelp may be down for half an hour tomorrow, between 11am and 3pm (BST), due to some maintenance by 34SP, our web host.

The hard disk for the server on which we are hosted was incorrectly partitioned when the server was setup, resulting in only 2gb of space available, instead of 35gb. 34SP are therefore going to attempt to repartition the hard disk to free up the unavailable space.

Last edited by Daniel on Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by DanielSend Personal Message
Darren
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:44 am (20 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I take it that's Wednesday 22/10 Wink
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by DarrenSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:48 am (20 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Yes of course Very Happy. I'll edit my post Smile.

Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 5:44 pm (20 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Seems like it's finished Smile

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:14 am (20 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

It was down for more like 4-5 hours rather than half an hour, as I kept getting timeouts, cannot find server errors and database errors whilst i tried about 10 times this afternoon! and this morning
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:49 am (20 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

The downtime for the maintenance was about 3 hours in the end (between 4 and 7 BST). There wasn't any other downtime that I know of.

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: