4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

PHPBB Help
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Hoobastank6889
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 10:31 pm (20 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi, i run www.CirtexHosting.com
How do i make our forum, at forums.cirtexhosting.com
at the bottom, for stats, so it shows who has been on the forum or online in the past 30 minutes instead of past 5 minutes? Also how do i make it so it shows in threads if a members is online or offline?

Also, is there any addons for PHPbb so that users get higher levels and hp as they post more and more in forum??
Please let me know

CirtexHosting Specials- Affordable and Quality WebHosting
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by Hoobastank6889Send Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteAOL Instant MessengerYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Riker
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 8:52 am (20 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

to change the whois online bit, you need to edit index_body.tpl I believe...
there is a mod in the 2.0.3 section on the mods page for doing the online/offline in viewtopic thing...there are a few mods for like role-playing I believe...just look around in all the mods sections at phpbb.com
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by RikerSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's WebsiteAOL Instant MessengerYahoo MessengerICQ Number
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: