4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

EcommerceDiscovery.com
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 3:24 pm (21 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Found this over at WHT :
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95225

Quote:
We are currently experiencing major problem with oxygen.dnscamp.com. We are still looking for a way to resolve the current issue. However, we do not have an ETA as when it will be backup. Also, our office local ISP is also currently unavailable right now due to local isp issue. We will get everything back to normal as soon as we possibly can. If you have any question, please contact us at support@hostmyhtml.com for the time being.

Regards
Ecommerce Discovery

I'm Skeptical, because the same happened to web.ecddns.com a few weeks ago, with nearly exactly the same message, this is my third server in 2 weeks, I was first on web.ecddns.com, which had a major problem and then went down, never to be saw again, and then was moved onto web.ecdserver.com, which redefined the words "Slow Speed", before it totally crashed, and we got moved out.

Now it's happened to another server, Coincidence? I think not, there is more to this than meets the eye, I have already moved my main sites out, after the past 24 hours downtime. Either someone is delbratley targeting ecommercediscovery servers, or the person that caused problems with web.ecddns.com has been moved onto oxygen.dnscamp.com and has broke that server down as well.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
GoleyC
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 3:48 pm (21 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Thanks, I've responded to that email address and have also posted over at webhosttalking.

OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by GoleyCSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's WebsiteYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 4:01 pm (21 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

GoleyC wrote:
Thanks, I've responded to that email address and have also posted over at webhosttalking.

Same here Smile
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 12:23 pm (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Check out WHT now :
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95225

I don't think there are going to be many clients left by the end of this, lack of communication is doing my head in.
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 3:09 pm (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

New System up now :
http://www.ecdsystem.com/sysinfo/

Will be interesting to see how it goes.......
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:57 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Well I ain't been billed since December, despite still having an account, and the host knows it, and he doesn't care! Smile

Anyway, the system is dead stable at the moment, haven't seen it down once and If ZeonHost continues being how it is, I could see a return on the cards subject to what else is out there.
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 5:41 pm (20 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Still haven't been billed Laughing
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14