4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

What is PHP?
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
billdavies
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 7:40 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi,

I am trying reaaallllyyy hard to get to grips with PHP as I know my website is going to be using a lot of it, just I don't know what!

So, i hav ebeen reading a couple of your great tutorials, and when I was reading "What is PHP?" all the links to another website don't work anymore, is there any chance of these being updated?

Thanks
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by billdaviesSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteMSN Messenger
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 9:20 am (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Unfortunately there's not much I can do, as the website in question doesn't seem to be in Google or the Web Archive.

However, it looks to me like you could do without the links, and just use the tutorial. In addition, we have other PHP beginner tutorials (in particular ones by Tara and Adam).

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: