4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Copyright Regarding Samples
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
adam
Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:05 pm (19 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I'm not sure if anyone here will know anything about this, but it can't hurt to ask right? Smile

I recently started a new blog, and I've been thinking I might like to do a track of the week feature (as do so many, many other blogs). What I'd like to do, so that whoever's reading the site can hear what I'm writing about, is provide a short (30ish second) sample of each song. Lots of sites do this, so I'm wondering, is this allowed by copyright law?

Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:07 pm (19 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

As you can see on the home page, I've decided to go ahead and provide samples. From what I've read, I'm pretty sure fair use covers this. Smile

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: