4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Programme to transfer MP3s?
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
billdavies
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 6:15 pm (21 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi, I am currently transferring WMAs and MP3s to my mp3 player via a USB cable. I do it in Explorer, transferring it album by album. Even doing it this way causes jumps in the music, is there any programme that I can get it to put all my songs on in one go and stops jumps in the mp3? Thanks
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by billdaviesSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteMSN Messenger
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 6:27 pm (21 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

What MP3 player are you using? Rolling Eyes

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 7:53 pm (21 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

A NEX II
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by billdaviesSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteMSN Messenger
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 7:56 pm (21 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

And they don't provide any other way to transfer files? Seems wierd...

My MP3 player has its own software for transfering the files...

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 2:14 pm (21 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

They just say use Music Jukebox (whatever that is), Windows Media Player (is that any good?) or just Explorer.

Bill
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 4:18 pm (21 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

The New Windows Media Player (Version 9) is very good at that kinda stuff, as it's what I use for a lot of advanced media copying etc, As for Music Jukebox, they may be refering to MusicMatchJukebox, which can be found at www.musicmatch.com
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: