4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

CirtexHosting
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Kdawg
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 7:24 pm (20 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Im preaty sure Hoobastank6889 is the owner of Cirtex, anyway Hoobastank6889 I was thinking about changeing to your hosting but I wondered how much it would cost to transfer my domain name?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by KdawgSend Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 7:53 pm (20 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi,

My suggestion is that you contact CirtexHosting directly, you're more likely to get a reply. However, what I can tell you is that you don't have to transfer your domain name: you can change the nameservers for your domain to Cirtex's but not transfer the domain name.

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 8:20 pm (20 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

This is what im trying to find out, my freinds aunt has a website, www.burntalk.com. She pays way to much for hosting and wants to change. They both dont know much about the site because they didnt make it, they had some guy do it for them, but I did a whosis and found out the site was hosted by www.interland.net. I think the domain is registered through them but I dont know. If the domain is registered through them I dont think can choose where the domain is pointed because it is a hosting package. Also I will contact them directly I dont know why I didnt do that Laughing
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by KdawgSend Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 8:43 am (20 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

You should probably email Interland then too and ask them, since a whois on burntalk.com doesn't tell me where it is registered.

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 3:26 pm (20 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi, the domain is registered with networksolutions.com and its hosted at INTERLAND.NET
All she has to do is tell INTERLAND.NET to point the domain to her new host or just login to the DOMAIN at networksolutions.com and change it herself

If she needs her site moved from INTERLAND.NET to her new host, im sure many hosts will move it for free Very Happy Like i do Smile

CirtexHosting Specials- Affordable and Quality WebHosting
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by Hoobastank6889Send Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteAOL Instant MessengerYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: