4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

MP3 CD Players
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
billdavies
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:48 pm (21 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi,

Just bought an mp3 cd player. My CD burning software has the option of making a music disk for an mp3 cd player, but only allows me to use mp3 files, but I want to use wma. Could you recommend a programme I could use?

Thanks
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by billdaviesSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteMSN Messenger
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:51 pm (21 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

This might be a stupid question, but does the MP3 CD Player Support WMA Files?

Anyway, all you need to do, is copy the MP3's and WMA files onto the CD, no special process is needed.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
billdavies
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:50 pm (21 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

It does.

You do have to use a different process to burning a cd to be played in a normal player. I've tried the method of making a data disk, but my player can't read it.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by billdaviesSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteMSN Messenger
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:09 pm (21 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Well I never have had to do that, I've just burned them in a standard way of any other files in nero, and put it in an MP3 CD Player, never had any problems...
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
billdavies
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:48 pm (21 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

If you burn it in a different way (ie make a disk for a mp3 player) then you can get about 250 wma files on one disk as it takes the 700mb "part" of the disk instead of reading the 80 mins, which it does for normal music disks.
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: