4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Still crazy after all these years?
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
rod evans

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 8:30 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Difficult to believe that this is all still going on!

I've been out of this for a while, not too happy when I came back to f2s, even though I paid for a site - anyway today I needed something on a scripts, looked through Favorites, did some googling, and found Freedom2support.net and your site.

Aaahh. Nostalgia is everything it used to be.

I learned a lot on the old F2S forums and working with users.f2s, and without that stuff I would be out in the cold (work-wise) now.

So I just have to say thank you to Peter, Malcolm, Daniel, Bill and Matt for keeping on keeping on! (No disregard to Jayant and Jos - just recognizing names from three years ago).

Time for me to do a bit of respectful lurking and take in what's going on here. Just had to say how good it is to see that the things that f2s started are still going on.
OfflineFind all posts by Anonymous
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 8:43 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Wow. Old memories come back (heh, I think I can be given credit for even knowing your name Razz). At the time I joined the team, you left it.

Anyway, it's nice to have you back, even if you're just lurking. A lot has changed since users.f2s, good and bad - f2s ending free hosting being a bad Wink. I guess you can give f2s (and us I guess - wouldn't have happened without us Very Happy) credit for something: creating a great community, which still exists (admittedly, greatly changed), years afterwards. I can still faintly remember the first time I visited users.f2s (was using Tara's design at the time).

Just out of curiosity, what job are you doing now?

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: