4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

New Forums Design?
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 6:33 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Can someone do something about that box in the top right? It makes the forum look untidy and makes it look, to be honest ****.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:01 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

When you're prepared to give some constructive criticism about it, I'll gladly make some changes if needed.

Oh, and the reason why you don't like it may just be because it's different from what we had before. Give it a week or so and you might not even think about it anymore Wink

Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:52 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

actually, looking at the top of the page, that box does kinda draw the eye to the top right a bit...perhaps the bgcolor could be set to one of the light purple bgcolors used on the forum?

Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:02 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I thought about that, but I thought making it darker might draw the eye to it even more Smile

BTW, none of the backgrounds are purple, they're all light red Wink Razz

So, what do you think?

Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:17 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

that's much better Very Happy

purple, light red, you still knew what I meant Razz

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 1:54 am (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

You know my opinion... Wink

I'll say it anyway, I like it better than before. Much for effective use of space. And I don't find it "untidy", if anything, it looks more organized. Good job, as I said in the other topic.

Dave

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: