4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

http://www.flatface.net/
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
liuxyon
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 11:27 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

The situation that you say does not sure that me, I have not done any behavior of doing mischief or abusing , I have only applied for it once, and the account name is very normal, there are only three words. I be there and have twice altogether, how can have situation that you speak, who can be made angry. The situation of that kind of abuse must not be me, I mainly want to study . My application form has already been referred, but has not replied any news to me all the time.

no bandwidth limited ^:^
Domain Parking
email: info at ongod.org
ongod.org
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by liuxyonSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's WebsiteYahoo Messenger
liuxyon
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 2:19 am (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Quote:
im not going to bother anymore, if you guys just want to flame it go ahead i was just trying to help and show poeple my host
there is no refusal letter for signing up if you havent gotten it in 2 weeks u were refused. the only reason he would refuse some1 is because of multiple submits which annoys him or accouts that dont seem legit ie:
username:dlghaoiclskjdg
password:dljghkljhc
etc.

Account name that I apply is yon

please...!

Domain Parking
ongod.org
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by liuxyonSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's WebsiteYahoo Messenger
liuxyon
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 5:02 am (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Why not have any news to see? !

Domain Parking
ongod.org
stevematt
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 10:58 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Dont give them your email address ? they sent me this email.... Twisted Evil

You, as a FlatFace.net member, will get lots of SPAM

We have submitted our e-mail list to SPAMMERS.

We can now get a new server because they will pay us a lot of money Smile

just click remove in the first SPAM mail you get.

FlatFace.net
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by stevemattSend Personal Message
adam
Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:46 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

lol...you sure thats real?

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 10:57 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

yeh it's real

They trick you in to giving your email address by pretending to offer free web space.

Although I've not got any more spam than usual yet ?

Steve.
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:33 am (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Lol, idiots @ Flatface
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Iyonix
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:17 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Justin wrote:
Lol, idiots @ Flatface

Don't be stupid. FlatFace is great, and if you had bothered to read their webpage you would have found that the email was fake.

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 2:59 am (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Iyonix wrote:
Justin wrote:
Lol, idiots @ Flatface

Don't be stupid. FlatFace is great, and if you had bothered to read their webpage you would have found that the email was fake.

and one of the admins sure sounds angry about it...

Quote:
Untrustworthiness Causes lost priviliges
posted on: Feb. 28 2003,14:11 by cyan683

Given the continued spam ****, I've killed sendmail.

It's obvious we can't trust users, so we'll be doing one of the following things:
<ol><li>Leaving sendmail deactivated permanently.</li>
<li>Halting the freebie service once and for all.</li>
<li>Killing PHP entirely.</li></ol>

I personally like a combination of 2 and 3 best, but that's me.

I don't see anything in the sendmail config to prevent **** like this, so I'd suggest you people who don't like it either suggest what will, or find someone more useful to run things than me .....

GENERAL DISCLAIMER:This disclaimer may be void where null in all cases unless explicitly not unprohibited or (p)re-exclusively assigned by sufficient presedimentation on behalf of every non-interested party to wit (or so it was said).
:::
.: :. . : :....: :.: .: :. verto .: :. . : :....: :.: .: :.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by vertoSend Personal Message
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 9:49 am (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Call my a cynic, but why would he choose 2 and 3 if that was a fake email? Because he's been busted, he can't get money, so he has to do them options for financial reasons.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
FlatFace
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 4:16 am (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hey. Apparently you've gotten the "fake spam" e-mail-- Some wiseguy sent that e-mail to all of the users that have been automatically rejected within the past month. I just came here to say that we do NOT spam at all.. His account is gone and the e-mails are now secure.

If you've been automatically rejected, look in the disclaimer.. There's a bit of a trick you have to pay attention to.

Sorry for popping up like this. I was just looking on Google for that message so that I could inform people of that fake spam e-mail.

[edit] By the way, we aren't killing any of the services. Cyan was just angry at the situation.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by FlatFaceSend Personal Message
Great_Demon
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 6:20 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I had a little read of there services and do i have to use a Linux OS? it didn't mention Windows at all only Linux.

"I HAVE BECOME DEATH,
DESTROYER OF WORLDS".-Xzar

"WE'RE ALL DOOMED!".-Xan
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by Great_DemonSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteAOL Instant MessengerMSN Messenger
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 6:24 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Most hosts these days use Linux. How is that a problem for you? Do you need ASP or something?

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 7:11 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Daniel wrote:
Most hosts these days use Linux. How is that a problem for you? Do you need ASP or something?

nah, sorry i misread........i thought it meant that people without Linux can't use the service, but i was wrong, so eh, forget about it Confused

"I HAVE BECOME DEATH,
DESTROYER OF WORLDS".-Xzar

"WE'RE ALL DOOMED!".-Xan
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by Great_DemonSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteAOL Instant MessengerMSN Messenger
stevematt
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 1:44 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Well I got fooled by the Flatface email but with so many experts out there I was wondering has anyone come across this email, is it another scam ?

Sent: 14 March 2003 12:15
To: stevematt*******************
Subject: Re: One more go !

Maybe some time ago - but it was me anyway, my id is 2386 please get n contact again
http://www.world-dating.com/me.html

best wishes

Mini
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next