4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Microsoft: the new way of spelling 'hypocrite'
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
adam
Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:21 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Microsoft wrote:
From: http://www.microsoft.com/uk/business/agility/connected.asp
Microsoft has been a pioneer in developing and driving interoperability standards

take a look at the source for that page, it doesn't even have a doctype...

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:49 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

why those SUCKAHZ ! ! !

get with the PRO-gram, M$ Image

GENERAL DISCLAIMER:This disclaimer may be void where null in all cases unless explicitly not unprohibited or (p)re-exclusively assigned by sufficient presedimentation on behalf of every non-interested party to wit (or so it was said).
:::
.: :. . : :....: :.: .: :. verto .: :. . : :....: :.: .: :.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by vertoSend Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:02 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Microsoft never have known what web standards mean.

Microsoft's Definition of Web Standards - by Daniel Wink wrote:
A set of standards which define how web related languages should be used. These standards should be supported by all browsers except those not based on Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Razz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:08 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

LOL...I love it!

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:54 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Q: How many Microsoft programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: None. They just define darkness to be the new standard.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by drathbunSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
verto
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 8:24 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

drathbun wrote:

LOL -- found these images on a bg's speeches page just a couple clicks from adam's find
Don't bogard that litebobbel, dood!

GENERAL DISCLAIMER:This disclaimer may be void where null in all cases unless explicitly not unprohibited or (p)re-exclusively assigned by sufficient presedimentation on behalf of every non-interested party to wit (or so it was said).
:::
.: :. . : :....: :.: .: :. verto .: :. . : :....: :.: .: :.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by vertoSend Personal Message
adam

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 9:29 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

drathbun wrote:

I love that joke, but no matter how many times I've told it to people in the last year (since I first heard it) no-one has ever laughed but me Very Happy

on a similar subject, I would just like to announce that I am now free of microsoft! The only thing I need them for is the MSN Messenger network, though I don't use their client, so I consider that the same as accessing a site hosted on IIS using mozilla Very Happy

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 12:53 am (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

adam wrote:
on a similar subject, I would just like to announce that I am now free of microsoft! The only thing I need them for is the MSN Messenger network, though I don't use their client, so I consider that the same as accessing a site hosted on IIS using mozilla Very Happy

One of the guys I work with is the same. He has a linux o/s on his laptop, I think he's using star office, and a bunch of other replacements. He's quite happy. Smile I'm still using a bunch, primarily out of inertia. I just don't have the energy to switch. Rolling Eyes Maybe someday.

adam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 1:24 am (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

yeah, I only just switched...I spent an entire weekend doing it when you include getting all my data on here then getting and configuring all the software I need. It's well worth it though.

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: