4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

ZeonHost.com (http://www.ZeonHost.com)
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 10:53 pm (21 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Just Signed up with these tonight after some good publicity about them on webhostingtalk, came down to a choice between ZeonHost and WorldZone pro, was very impressed with the ZeonHost website, I thought the support section was very very well presented and contained tons of information.

I asked a pre-sales question on ZeonHost.net's forums, and a member of ZeonHost staff answered it within 5 minutes, and was friendly polite and curteous with my questions. Account was set up within 15 minutes.

Very Satisifed So Far.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 7:46 am (21 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Is this as well as ECD, or instead of?

Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 9:51 am (21 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Instead of, judging by the fact the stupid server is dead again!!!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by DarrenSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 11:24 am (21 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Daniel wrote:
Is this as well as ECD, or instead of?

Considering the fact I haven't been billed on ECD for 52, I'm going to keep that account running, just not going to use it for my main sites, as they are being transfered over to ZeonHost, if and when I get billed, I will cancel.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 11:25 am (21 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Darren wrote:
Instead of, judging by the fact the stupid server is dead again!!!

Exactly!
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 2:47 pm (21 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

mysql down on there now, why do I get the feeling I am cursed?
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 5:24 pm (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Well Judging by what is happening to me, I am cursed, as now my site is playing up and no-one elses on the server is, check the thread below for the full details, and the incompetent tech support answer :

http://www.zeonhost.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=11628
webgirly
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 3:42 pm (21 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Does this mean it's been relegated to bad host?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by webgirlySend Personal Message
Darren
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 3:56 pm (21 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Lets just say it kind of switches between the two. They do seem to have had more than the occasional problem over the last few months. I'd still say they were more good than bad - for now Laughing
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by DarrenSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:18 pm (21 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

got severe packetloss on there again now, for the second time in 7 days....getting frustrated.
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:55 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Down Again :

Check out the discussions :
http://www.zeonhost.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1768
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124170

Server Completely died, I really think I'm cursed!
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 5:13 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I can't believe this is happening to be honest, after all the problems we have had yesterday, and the day before,I thought that at last we are going to see some light at the end of the tunnel, as the routing problem seemed to have gone away, now it's back, and with the datacentre move being put even further back now due to yesterdays failures, it's just going to make me consider leaving ZeonHost more and more.

Apollo is also down again now, which is unrelated to the above problem, Just I'm a bit upset to have 24 hours of downtime, and for it to be back up for 18 hours, and for it to go down yet again after that.
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: