4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

WARNING : Registerfly Rejecting Credit Cards from the UK
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 5:14 pm (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Registerfly.com seem to be rejecting an awful lot of credit cards from the UK, I've tried to renew a domain today, and it gave me the following messages :

Your Credit card has been declined: Risk Analysis has rejected this transaction, this could of been attributed to invalid card no or expiration date. Please correct your information or try a different card

Have also got a few other people that I know in this country using RegisterFly, and they get the same message.

No idea why, my card is perfectly fine, as I've used it for other purposes, and there is a LOT of cash in there (Checked at a cashpoint earlier), I've had to transfer domains OUT now so I don't risk losing them.

Just a warning, don't leave it until late to renew your domain and find you have this problem, you might lose it, try it as early as possible, so you have time to transfer it

Just to add on to the fact, it's a Visa Card based in the UK, and I've been using it for RegisterFly for the last year or so, and have had no problem with it until today.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
WebSketcher
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:50 pm (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I'm using Paypal to add funds to my registerfly account Smile
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by WebSketcherSend Personal MessageSend email
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:10 am (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

WebSketcher wrote:

I'm doing the same now, new feature isn't it? Only noticed it since the redesign.

PS, am I allowed to celebrate my 1000th Post? Very Happy

I Have Now Reached 1000 Posts!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
WebSketcher
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:47 am (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Justin wrote:
WebSketcher wrote:

I'm doing the same now, new feature isn't it? Only noticed it since the redesign.
No, as far as I know Registerfly, they accept Paypal payments Smile

Justin wrote:

PS, am I allowed to celebrate my 1000th Post? Very Happy

I Have Now Reached 1000 Posts!
Congrats Justin Very Happy Wink
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by WebSketcherSend Personal MessageSend email
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: