4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

F2S Not Showing My Files
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
billdavies
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 4:37 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi

I didnt really know where to put this! I have a paid F2S account.

Around 3 days ago, I updated many of my files. I deleted the old ones before I uploaded the new ones. Even now, the new files don't show. They appear as the old ones. This doesn't happen on my computer, I have tried going to the sites on other computers. All these files are pop ups, don't know if that means anything!

Oh, another thing, as I have a paid account, does my free account remain "mine" to use. It wont get shut down will it?

Thanks

Bill
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by billdaviesSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteMSN Messenger
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 4:48 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

What kind of files are they? If they are mp3 zips etc they are banned(on the free servers) and are automatically deleted. If they are html pages or something try ctrl+f5 if your using IE.

Also you should keep your free account if you signed up for your paid account using the members login details of the free one (thats going by what people have said F2S have said).

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
billdavies
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 4:57 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

They are html files. I have tried refreshing and everything. I have even gone onto completely different computer and it displays the old files. It even displays images I have deleted.

SOOOOOOO Annoying!

Bill
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by billdaviesSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteMSN Messenger
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 5:36 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

IE5 had a bug where it never sent the right command for ctrl+f5. If your using IE5, it might be worth upgrading to IE6 which should work.

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
billdavies
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 6:06 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I have IE6! I emailed F2S (got a reply in 10 mins!!!) and it all seems to be OK now. Strange that.....

:P

Bill
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 6:25 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

billdavies wrote:

I have IE6! I emailed F2S (got a reply in 10 mins!!!)

I must admit. their paid service offers superb customer support, and they answer to emails very quickley Smile
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
billdavies
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 6:35 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Quote:
I must admit. their paid service offers superb customer support, and they answer to emails very quickley

Mmm. That has not always been true, but seems now they are, especially when you contact sales.....!!!!

Bill
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: