4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

eCommerceDiscovery.com
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 5:42 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Looking at their website you would think, these are not very good, but mid 2001, I was approached by them and they offered to host my domain for free Because they advertised a free hosting comp on freewebspace.net, since this time, I have had 100% uptime every month apart from once, which was due to a server upgrade taking place.

They offer hosting from as little as $4.95, and I will be upgrading to this paid hosting next month, speed is excellent and the support is friendly and very quick.

All in all a very plesant experience, they also give you a nice easy address to use before your domain is resolved, e.g.

http://66.197.132.95/~justin

Overall they give a superb standard of service and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Last edited by Justin on Wed Jan 09, 2002 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 5:47 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Oh, it was a competition... By the way, I like your avatar I was just saying to Jayant we should have one of those for the team members.

I think we'll wait until we're sure we're going to use exactly that logo.

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 5:49 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

yeah was a sorta first few people to email them got hosting, I have to have a banner on the front page but I get PHP, MYSQL , CGI , CPANEL 4, 25mb of space so i don't mind Smile

Knocked the avatar up in about 30 seconds on Paint Shop Pro!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 3:22 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Now Upgrading this week to their Personal plan, which I get 20% off basically it gives me 100mb of space and 3GB bandwidth for $6 per month, check it out at :

http://www.ecommercediscovery.com/personal/personal.html

Also, they now do you personalised plans, based on your criteria, which I think is very handy if you don't think any of the plans fit you.
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 10:41 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Have now upgraded to the paid plan listed above, was very pleased with the set-up, within 5 minutes of the payment going through, my account was upgraded and I recieved a email saying thanks for your payment and a reciept followed by another email from a member of their staff being very helpful checking that everything was ok.

Once again I cannot praise them enough for their Customer Service and their Technical Support, always quick and easy.
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 3:12 am (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Just thought I would post here as I had another good experience with them tonight, I made a complaint about PHP includes not working correctley, here's the reply I got :

"Would you be interested to move onto one of our new servers.. it has php4.12 and apache 1.3.23 installed. So there shouldn't be any problem with the php configuration..

From memory.. You sign up our the personal plan from our website.. If you are willing to move onto our new servers.. I will double the banwidth and space allowance... "

Once again, great customer services, they may not be as cheap as Cyberwings, but the customer service is the best I have ever experienced.
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:49 pm (21 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

At the moment, it doesn't deserve to be in this section, last month or two it's been dreadful, and at the moment, I can't recommend it at all.
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: