4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Someone Messing w/ my site
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
jayant
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:16 pm (21 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I just detected someone has been sending spam from my website using the 'Refer this site script'.

Whom can I complain? I have just informed my host a minute back. See one of these emails:
This is in German.
Quote:

Guten Tag!

Du suchst private Kontakte aus Deiner Region?
Liebe Freunde!

Wir haben für euch heute einen ganz besonderen Leckerbissen. Wir haben einen geheimen Zugang für euch erstellt, mit dem ihr auf den größten Kontaktmarkt Europas zugreifen könnt. Der Zugang liest die Datenbanken von über 500 verschieden Kontaktanzeigenmärkten aus, und kann euch daher alleine in Deutschland, mehr als 8 Millionen Kontaktanzeigen liefern. Das ist bisher einmalig. Der Zugang darf auf keinen Fall öffentlich gemacht werden, da sonst die Gefahr besteht, das die jeweiligen Betreiber ihre Datenbank verändern, und ihr dann nicht mehr auf alle Anzeigen zugreifen könnt.

Wir haben es getestet: 100% reale Kontakte! Keine Frauen die einen mit einer 0190er Nummer nerven! Alles reale Frauen die echte Sexkontakte suchen und natürlich auch sehr viele Singles, die auf der Suche nach einer festen Partnerschaft sind.

Damit Freunde der Erotik ebenfalls zu ihrem Glück kommen, haben wir noch eine riesige Datenbank von Sex Videos, Bilder und Live Cams eingebunden. Ihr bekommt mit unserem Zugang also das beste was es jemals im gesamten Internet zu sehen gab!

Unser Zugang ist für euch natürlich 100%ig kostenlos. Ihr könnt ihn ohne irgendwelche scheiß Abzockergebühren von unserem Server downloaden!

VIEL SPASS !

Hier downloaden
http://213.76.131.85/?account=dkm-10101&layout=layoutdp4&land=de&exename=geheimer-zugang

Hinweis: Diese Info eMail ist nur für eine geschlossene Benutzergruppe bestimmt. Die Verbreitung dieser eMail ist strengstens untersagt. Diese eMail erhält geheime Informationen die auf keinen Fall in die Hände von Personen außerhalb der Benutzergruppe gelangen darf,

Frauen und Männer suchen Kontakte.
100% PRIVATE KONTAKTE

Besuche unsere Homepage:
http://utenti.lycos.it/member69

Translated using Google:
Quote:

Good day! You look for private contacts from your region? Love of friends! We have for you today completely special bitebite bites. We have a secret entrance for you provide, with which it on the large market Europe access can. The entrance picks the data bases out of over 500 differently contact indicator contacts, and can you therefore alone to Germany, more than 8 million contact contacts supply. That is so far unique. The entrance may in no case public make, since otherwise the danger exist, which the respective operator their data base change, and it then no more on all announcement access can. We tested it: 100% material contacts! No Mrs. the one with a 0190er number nerves! All material Mrs. the genuine Sexkontakte look for and naturally also very many Singles, which are on the search for a firm partnership. So that friends of the Erotik likewise come to their luck, we merged still another enormous data base of Sex videos, pictures and Live Cams. You get with our entrance thus best which it in the entire InterNet to ever see gave! Our entrance is for you naturally 100%ig free of charge. You can do it without any **** to Abzockergebuehren of our server to downloaden! MUCH FUN! Here http://213.76.131.85/?account=dkm-10101&layout=layoutdp4&land=de&exename=geheimer-zugang reference downloaden: These info. email is only for a closed user group intended. The spreading of these email is forbidden strengstens. This email receives secret information in no case into the hands from persons outside of the user group to arrive may, to women and men looks for contacts. 100% PRIVATE CONTACTS of attendance our homepage: http://utenti.lycos.it/member69

GZip/ Page Compression Test
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jayantSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
jayant
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:25 pm (21 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Then in another mail, a list of IP ranges (possibly those that have to me scanned), the other guy replies:
Quote:
Ts, Ts, Ts, mit User-ID und IP-Adresse

Was glaubst Du was passiert, wenn ich mir noch mehr Mühe gebe?

in English:
Quote:
Ts, Ts, Ts, with user ID and IP address which you believe which happened, if I give myself still more trouble?

GZip/ Page Compression Test
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jayantSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: