4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Watch mpeg in slow motion?
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
billdavies
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:27 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Does anyone know how to control the speed of an mpeg when watching it in Windows Media Player, I need to watch a video reeaaallllyyy slowly but I don't know how to, could someone help? If you cannot do it in WMP what else can I do it in?

Bill
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by billdaviesSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteMSN Messenger
Darren
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:40 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

With Quicktime Player you can step through a movie frame by frame using the cusor keys. So depending on how fast you tap the key kind of gives you a slow motion effect. Laughing
Does WMP allow you to do this?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by DarrenSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
billdavies
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:52 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Nope but I just found Quicktime Player, so thanks!

Bill
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by billdaviesSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteMSN Messenger
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 11:17 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Darren wrote:
With Quicktime Player you can step through a movie frame by frame using the cusor keys. So depending on how fast you tap the key kind of gives you a slow motion effect. Laughing
Does WMP allow you to do this?

Does in WMP9 Series for windows XP which the Release Candidate of was released today!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
jayant
Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:53 am (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

well my wmp on XP does it automatically when on full screen. any way I can view it normally instead of slower motion ?

GZip/ Page Compression Test
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jayantSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 9:41 am (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

jayant wrote:
well my wmp on XP does it automatically when on full screen. any way I can view it normally instead of slower motion ?

What Version are you using?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: