4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

PHP: Good FAQ Script
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 6:18 pm (21 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi Guys,

Was just wondering if someone could point out to me a good FAQ Script (NOT THE ONE USED ON HERE) that would fit well into www.freedom2support.co.uk's standard page design, I've tried converting my old style FAQ's to the new design, but so much code needed changing to fit the new design, that it takes about half an hour to convert each one and I really can't be bothered to do 4x30 min sessions and then make 3 new ones as well, and then have big trouble when I update them.

Essentialy, I'm looking for something that will be PHP, able to put 3 include tags in easily (Ie they do include, and not leave a blank space) and involve very little code adjusting (Because I have done so much lately, that I don't have the patience!)

If anyone can fill that criteria with a script, if you could please tell me, I'd be grateful!

Cheers

Justin
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 11:53 pm (21 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Found one, Very Simple, Very Small, but absloutley brilliant, you just include the FAQ you want using PHP, Very good FAQ Script, and abslotuely beautiful if you want to fit an FAQ into your own design :

http://www.oodie.com/index.php?m=scripts&p=view_project&pid=1
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 5:53 am (21 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Yeah, looks quite good if you're looking for a simple & easy to use script.

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: