4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Visit my new project site!
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
jrHOSTING
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 3:07 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi everybody!

Just wanted to tell you about my new project, Locked Access! Locked Access is a script that will let you protect a certain directory (Notice I only mentioned directory, Multiple directories will be added in 1.1 probably) so that when somebody trys to access it they will need to "Login" using a username and password. How do they sign up, you ask? Simple - They use a registration form which can be turned on and off by the administrator in the Administration Center. The script will also include a extensive admin area where you can manage your members etc.

I am still coding the project, However by the [14th August] I hope to have a alpha or a beta available Very Happy

http://lockedaccess.sourceforge.net

Mod Edit : to fix broken link
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jrHOSTINGSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteAOL Instant MessengerMSN Messenger
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 4:11 pm (21 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Quote:
However, Locked Access WILL be out before christmas.

Hmm... Far off the August 14th mark Wink (even for a beta)

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: