4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Unlimited dial-up ISPs??? (UK)
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Peter
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 9:41 am (21 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi,

Can anyone recommend one? I'm off to Uni, so am losing ADSL Sad and F2S is now apparently limiting usage to 20 hours a week. Any better plans?

Cheers!
Peter

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 12:44 pm (21 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Currentley I'm using BT Openworld, although your restricted to 12 hours per 24 hours usage, not a whole day, note 24 hours, as their is a difference, I'm using it and it's doing a great job, did have one warning email before, but that was an error, good service though!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Peter
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 3:00 pm (21 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Thanks Justin, however it's no use - I have just discovered that the phone provider (ntl) and the University block all 080* and 0500 numbers from being called on their system Sad so they're forcing me to pay a penny a minute for internet access.

I am not pleased, to say the least.
Peter

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 1:29 pm (21 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

What about NTL world dial up? I think they have their own unmetered dial up for ntl customers?

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: