4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

New Free Host
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Adrian Bell
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 12:35 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

This looks interesting. http://www.f2o.org I havent tried them but they seem to offer a lot for free. They may be an alternative for people presently using http://www.portland.co.uk
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by Adrian BellSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 6:48 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

It looks promising, am about to sign up just to test them...

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
WWWeb Man

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 7:38 am (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Ben wrote:
It looks promising, am about to sign up just to test them...

Trouble is that they are VERY selective about who they let in.
OfflineFind all posts by Anonymous
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 10:57 am (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I realised that after reading their forum after I had filled out the sign up form... I only put 2 words in the why I want the site box or whatever it is Laughing

OH well, dont need it anyway

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
verto
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 9:54 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Ben wrote:
I realised that after reading their forum after I had filled out the sign up form... I only put 2 words in the why I want the site box or whatever it is Laughing

OH well, dont need it anyway
Well, don't feel so bad, Ben. I applied with at least a whole sentence of reasons I thought would align w/ their site goals, but only got a short form rejection letter back. Maybe you have to sound cool as well Image

GENERAL DISCLAIMER:This disclaimer may be void where null in all cases unless explicitly not unprohibited or (p)re-exclusively assigned by sufficient presedimentation on behalf of every non-interested party to wit (or so it was said).
:::
.: :. . : :....: :.: .: :. verto .: :. . : :....: :.: .: :.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by vertoSend Personal Message
jayant
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 1:34 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I didnt write much, 3 lines. was approved Smile

GZip/ Page Compression Test
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jayantSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
verto
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:28 am (21 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

jayant wrote:
I didnt write much, 3 lines. was approved Smile
oh yeah? any clues about what they want to hear?

GENERAL DISCLAIMER:This disclaimer may be void where null in all cases unless explicitly not unprohibited or (p)re-exclusively assigned by sufficient presedimentation on behalf of every non-interested party to wit (or so it was said).
:::
.: :. . : :....: :.: .: :. verto .: :. . : :....: :.: .: :.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by vertoSend Personal Message
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: