4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

How old are you?
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
adam
Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 9:51 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

ok then...I'm 15; dob 9 nov 1986

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 1:16 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I AM OLD
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JointCommsSend Personal MessageSend email
jayant
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 4:39 am (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Kinetic wrote:
I am 16 (DOB 26/09/1985)

No doubt you are a KID.

GZip/ Page Compression Test
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jayantSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:52 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

21... nearly

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
JointComms
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 11:50 am (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

All of you added together hasn't reached my age yet - told you I was old.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JointCommsSend Personal MessageSend email
WWWeb Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:36 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

JointComms wrote:
All of you added together hasn't reached my age yet - told you I was old.

Older than 52...

I guess 57 Mr. Green
OfflineFind all posts by Anonymous
ShanoftheForest
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:23 am (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

53 old matriarch

it gets better every decade
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by ShanoftheForestSend Personal Message
adam

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 1:15 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I'm kinda confused...I didn't start this thread (did I?), so why is mine the first post?

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 1:47 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

adam wrote:
I'm kinda confused...I didn't start this thread (did I?), so why is mine the first post?

The First Person got kicked if you remember, as he wanted all his posts removed Laughing
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
adam

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 1:49 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Justin wrote:
adam wrote:
I`m kinda confused...I didn`t start this thread (did I?), so why is mine the first post?

The First Person got kicked if you remember, as he wanted all his posts removed Laughing
ahh, I see...

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:29 am (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Mid 20's Ooooooold Very Happy

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: